- Front: AngularJS v1.4.3
- Back: Laravel 5.6
- DB: Mysql
- Local storage
Duration: 2 Years 3 Months
- I was responsible to handle the Frontend part of this project.
- Sometimes worked on backend modification if backend dev not available.
- User: Who accesses the ERP as a Consumer
- Admin: Who handles the full features of a given application. i.e. To manage its all companies, branches & users.
- Super-admin: This was accessible by the owner(Siliconbrain) itself.
- This contains basic details of the company that will be considered as a brand.
- Also, the company has major settings according to their need that will be used in other features.
- Admin can manage probably all features given to customers.
- This contains branch details of a particular company.
- Every company has multiple branches.
- Staff is considered as end-user who will access the application.
- Every branch contains multiple staff.
- Goods of the company are added to the system as Products.
- Products contain all major details that will be used to display/fetch in bills.
- ie. product details, HSN, price, GST, measurement, etc.
- Purchase bills of the company with a selection of products.
- Upload original bills as an image.
- This affects the current stock of the products.
- Bulk product insertion using importing from excel/csv by mapping shells.
- Generate sales bills by filling out sales forms by staff.
- This form auto-selects some basic detail collected from login staff makes easier for staff to fill only necessary things.
- Staff can see calculated or final bill amount, GST, cess, etc. right there once he/she adds a product to the bill.
- A Barcode scanner was used to add products faster and more reliable.
- Preview bill before submitting & Thermal/A4 Print bill right after submitting.
- Save in draft to use it in future.
- Convert sales orders to sales bills.
- Go to the previous/next bill and make a copy of it.
- Users can see the company’s balance sheets by the current accounting year.
- This sheet shows the particular year’s assets, liabilities & other expenses.
- This portion contains major accounting-related features like Journals, Ledgers, Vendor outstanding, Payments, Receipts, etc.
- All statements, taxation (GST R1/R2/R3/R3B) & Special journals were also part of the features.
- Product master has advanced features that manipulate product behavior. Quantity-wise Pricing, Tax-inclusive, minimum stock level, Simple Measurement Unit (Peace/Pair), Advance Measurement-unit (Sq./Qb. Foot), etc.
- The alternate name of the product in Hindi
- Print barcode in bulk by selecting multiple products.